Thursday, March 6, 2008

Amen to Calvin!

I've been out of town for a bit and have only just now figured out my San-Francisco internet rutine, so that's why I faded out of blogger existence for a little bit. I've been having an amazing couple of days so far, and may indeed come up with a way to formulate some of experiences into listening-posts. For now I need sleep, but I thought I'd re-enter blogger-world with a link to one of the regular blogs I check.

"Calvin" is one of the most amazing little three-year-olds in the world, and the funny things he says often startle something in me. This little prayer he prayed the other night was one of those.
"Dear God,
Thank you for all the wonderful things you've done. Don't take your Holy Spirit from me, forever and ever. And you have to forgive me for all of the bad things I've done. Jesus Christ is Lord. Amen."
I'll need to remember that one. You have to forgive me! Jesus Christ is Lord! Amen!

No comments: